and Mailing Lists
Search Mackichan Web
SWP & SW
Print function is unavailable in Scientific Viewer
Version: 3.5x, 4.x, 5.x - Scientific Notebook Viewer
The Print command is grayed out and unavailable.
The open document isn't a read-only document. The Viewer can print only
Change the document to a read-only file so you can print it:
- From the File menu, choose
- Select the file you want to print with the Viewer and press the Application
Click the right mouse button on the file name.
- From the menu that appears, choose Properties.
- In the Attributes area, check
Read-only and choose
- Choose Open to open the document.
The Print command is now active.
Last revised 02/28/06
This document was created with Scientific WorkPlace.