and Mailing Lists
Search Mackichan Web
SWP & SW
How to change the previewer and printer for a different paper size
Version: 3.x, 4.x, 5.x - Scientific WorkPlace & Scientific
If you change the typesetting specifications to accommodate a
different paper size, remember to change the settings
for the TrueTeX Previewer and for your printer. Also, remember to use the
correct paper in the printer.
Changing the TrueTeX Previewer settings for paper of a
- Typeset preview the document.
- From the Options menu in the TrueTeX DVI
Previewer window, choose Preferences and then
choose Page Size.
- Select the paper size you want and choose OK.
The Previewer remembers and uses the page size selected most recently.
Changing the printer settings for a different paper size
- From the Typeset menu, choose
Print or Print
- In the Page Setup tab, scroll the list of sizes
in the Paper Size box to select the size you want.
- Choose OK three times to close the succession of
dialogs and begin printing.
Last revised 01/19/06
This document was created with Scientific WorkPlace.